Friday, October 2, 2009

Margaritaville - Shaking what the good lord gave me!



Today me and Jing went to Margaritaville for lunch. That place is so fun! It was jam packed full of people from the cruise ships. We watched as people volunteered to go on the centre stage and do crazy things for t-shirts and shots of tequila. There was one game where couples had to pop balloons using their bodies in certain sexual positions. The funniest couple were two grey haired ladies that pretended to be a "couple"!

When they asked for a bunch of ladies to come up and dance, I was the first one on the stage! I have never volunteered to do anything at that restaurant before, but it was Jing's first time there, so I had to keep her entertained. There was about 10 of us on stage. Each of us had to go to the front of the stage one at a time. Then the DJ would play "I like big butts and I cannot lie!" Then we would have to dance for about 30 seconds. So when my turn came up, I shook what the good Lord gave me (which isn't all that much). The other contestants were pretty funny too - especially the older lady who danced with one finger waving in the air. But then came a last minute entry. This big black lady jumped on stage and boy did she have a whole lot of junk in her trunk. She was amazing! Her bootie moved as if independent from the rest of her body! Everyone was very impressed!

Anyways, that night Jason, Monette, and the girls came home. The girls ran in and gave me great big hugs! I heard all about their amazing trip to DisneyWorld and played with them til way past our bedtimes. It's good to have them home.

2 comments:

  1. We're glad to be home. The girls had fun at Disneyworld, but they really missed their Auntie Lana. I enjoyed reading your blog entries. Now I know where all my money went!

    P.S. I am not bossy....I'm just very good at giving other people instructions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lana, that is hilarious. Too bad the lady with tons 'o' junk in the trunk came up at the last minute or else you would've been a shoo in :P

    ReplyDelete