Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Sept.22 Tuesday

Today there was a torrential downpour. But it didn't keep us trapped home all day!

Me and their nanny Jing took Rio & Coco to the gymastics place that they open to toddlers twice a week. Boy, did I get a workout - I chased around after Rio while Jing took care of Coco. We bounced, rolled and sprinted for a full hour. Thank goodness Rio tired out after only an hour (she is just getting over being sick), or else we would have had to stay longer. Rio said she wanted pizza from Subway, so away we went. In the 10 seconds it took us to walk to the car we got totally drenched! I swear I saw Noah's ark float by!

After Subway we stopped off at Monette's work so Coco could have her lunch.
While I was sitting by myself one of Monette's co-workers came by and said "Oh, you're Monette's sister."
I politely said "Yes, have we met?"
He said "Only about 10 times! I see you whenever you come to town."
So I gave the answer I always give when I get in this situation: "Oh yes. Now I remember you! You're that really good looking guy!"
And he gave the answer I always get back: "Yes, that's me!"

Tonight was fun. Dancing with the Stars was on again. The girls danced along for the first hour. When they were getting bored, my wonderful brother-in-law Jason took them to the garage to play a monster game so me and Monette could watch the rest of the show.

Then I told the Rio and Shay their bedtime stories. Shay requested one of the same stories that I had told the night before. The stories are supposed to put them to sleep, but they end up giggling and jumping up and down! I said good night to them and sent them off to their parents.

Aaaahhhhh! Life is pretty much perfect here.

By the way, I think I figured out how to let people post comments (even if they're not a member). Give it a try, and we'll see if it works. Thanks, Lana

2 comments:

  1. Are you sure it was Rio who wanted to eat pizza at Subway? Or was it you! Fess up, Auntie Lana.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to know which of our co-workers you think is "really good looking"? ;-)

    ReplyDelete