Monday, August 24, 2009

Coco the Cutie

Monette and Coco arrived last night. Monette said it was exhausting walking thru the airports with Coco - not because she's a cranky baby, but because she is the most charming baby ever! Literally hundreds of people had to stop Monette to tell her what a beautiful baby she had. Poor Coco, going thru life with so much charm has been kind of tricky for me......okay, stop gagging!

They arrived here late last night and we stayed up really late just playing with Coco. This morning we had full intentions of leaving early in the morning, but we ended up sleeping until lunch time. Me and dad took a city tour in one of those double decker buses which was nice. After a nap, me and Monette did some shopping. Then we all had dinner at the Cheesecake Factory right by our hotel. Sorry, that's all I can write now....I ate way too much and am going into a food coma. I'll write more tomorrow. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment