Monday, November 2, 2009

Monday - Hotel & Mall of Asia


Since the Mall of Asia (MOA) is so big (the biggest in Asia) and is so far from Raymond's place we stayed at the Bayview Hotel which was close to the mall. That was so I could shop in the morning, then go back to the hotel for a nap in the afternoon and then return to the mall for dinner and more shopping. I told you - I'm spoiled rotten!

The MOA was not as great as I thought it would be. First of all there was way too much walking! Also, although it has many stores inside, most of them are restaurants - apparently people in Philippines love to eat out. The stores that we have here in Canada like Gap are in there, but all the prices are way too high there. I recently bought a pair of Gap jeans for about $30 or $40 in USA, but in Philippines they were $60! In most of the filipino stores they sold mostly summer type clothes, nothing I could wear in the winter in Vancouver. But I do love shopping, so during my days there I bought lots of belts, socks and other accessories. So much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment