Monday, November 2, 2009

Oct. 17 - Manicure, shopping, Japanese food

Another perfect day. In the morning a lady came to my Auntie Angie's house and gave me a manicure. Then we packed up and planned to spend 2 nights with my cousin Raymond, his wife Issa and their son Church. Then 2 days of other adventures.

Dad went off to visit school friends so Raymond asked what I wanted to do. Of course, I said shopping and Japanese food for dinner. No problem! Uncle Jun, Auntie Marina, Uncle Danny, Auntie Patsy, Raymond, Issa, Church and his friend all came along to keep me company. I'm so SPOILED here!

I found a wonderful store here called MANGO. I bought a bunch of things from there and as we were leaving I said "Mango, how filipino!" Raymond told me it is actually a famous brand from Spain. Oh well, doesn't matter - I'm going to tell everyone it's filipino. ;)

Then a yummy Japanese dinner with so many unusual kind of rolls.

Manicure, shopping, Japanese food. Does life get any better?

No comments:

Post a Comment