Monday, November 2, 2009

Saturday - the Chans



We met up with my dad's old golfing buddy Michael and his family. When I say old buddy, I mean long time ago he used to play golf with my dad. Him and his wife Sarah are actually about my age. They have the cutest little 1 1/2 year old daughter named Mavi. We went for sushi and then went to Greenhills Shopping Centre. Dad and Michael went for coffee, Mavi went home with the nanny, and Sarah took me around shopping. Most of the things I bought there things for my nieces in Cayman. I was talking to Monette who said I may be going there in February, which is perfect because that's when Rio's birthday is. I can do lots of little treasure hunts for them with the stuff I got there. Sarah also told me how to differentiate the factory over run American clothes from the fake brand name clothes. I got a pair of Ann Taylor pants for a steal! Nothing puts me in a better mood than a good bargain!

No comments:

Post a Comment