Monday, November 2, 2009

Wed - Aquarium and more MOA





Me and dad spent the morning at the Manila Ocean Park. It was neat to see the different animals at that place. They had lots of sharks and sting rays and a billion other Pacific Ocean creatures. And of course there was a little mall attached to the place. I had to do a little shopping to support the filipino businesses!

We had lunch at the Mall of Asia at Friday's (my choice) with Dad, Uncle Chito, Auntie Tessie, Violette and one of my dad's former classmates. After lunch my Auntie Tessie and I did a little more shopping. She informed me I had to pick out something for her to buy me. I always obey my auntie! I picked out the cutest little bag.






That night we met up with my Michael, Sara, Mavi and nanny at the Cafe Med in MOA. Again me and Sara split from the group and did some shopping at SM. I bought some more stuff for my nieces, as well as some belts and a pair of shoes for me. We went to a store called Calliope in the mall and I bought a couple of nice long sleeve shirts for myself. Another successful shopping trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment